Friday, October 19, 2007

3 months

Things are going great here with Ivy! I can't believe how much she has grown, it's wacky to look at here little baby pictures and see how TINY she was. People were right. She's been smiling for almost a month now (lemme tell you what a relief that was!) and this morning in fact she's started cooing! I've found that I am her favorite toy. She's not interested in anything else but starting at us. So much for the money spent on toys. She's started taking baths in the big bathtub as well. She loves to kick and splash, though I don't know if she realizes it. She's also sleeping through the night, which I absolutely love! It's so fun to see her grow up and turn into a little lady.

I'm just a stay at home mommy for now. I love being at home with her and watch her grow! I've taken up walking with her in the mornings, but I don't know what I'm going to do once it starts snowing here. Phil is working at PCHS and teaches English to freshmen! He's also got a Creative Writing class that I thing he enjoys a lot more! It's so fun to see him playing with Ivy when he gets home! He just loves being a daddy! It's so cute. Don't you love that?! We did have a three day weekend last week, and we got to go to Elitch Gardens, an amusement park in Denver which was a lot of fun. I got to go on the coasters this time, which was a blast!

We've become quite the shutterbugs since Ivy was born! Hopefully we can continue this in the future! She's just so much fun to take photos of! Here's a link to some fun pictures of Ivy. I try to update it fairly often. I love digital cameras, don't you?
http://picasaweb.google.com/philandronnie

No comments: