Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playing with food

As Ivy grows so do her antics in food increase. I've given up on fabric bibs and switched totally to plastic bibs (thanks Jen!). I'm tired of trying to get stains out of her bibs and clothes.
Which brings me to the invention of the "Spagetthi Shirt." For the longest time, Ivy just went naked whenever she ate anything that stained. Spagetthi, lasagna, mandarin oranges, chocolate, etc. As the winter months are arriving, I have felt increasingly guilty about sitting her in her cold plastic highchair naked. So I created the Spagetthi Shirt. I really should call it the "Anything Stainable" shirt, because I feel now I should add and addendum to her shirt! I love it, because I don't care if it ends up orange. It will absorb the colors of the food and be all the prettier, right? No... this is all for sanity's sake.


And isn't she adorable sitting in her lasagna? ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ben said...

That is pure genius~! I might copy you someday...