Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ivy at Easter

When I uploaded Ivy's pictures from Easter this year- I found her pictures from last year. I can't believe how much my baby has grown! In fact- I don't know if I can call her my baby anymore- I think she's my big toddler! So enjoy!

Here's also pictures of Ivy in her Easter dress that I promised for you all to see. I feel like it turned out well- I've since had to fix a few things but she turned out looking like a little Cinderella. I love it!

Here's also pics of the rest of the family with our Easter baskets. Phil told me specifically this year that he wanted an Easter bunny- so I got him one of the ones with gigantic ears, and some Jelly Belly jellybeans. Mmmm... I think he was both excited and surprised. And Ivy... well she just couldn't believe all that chocolate was for her!













Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Skye said...

Oh my goodness she really has grown a lot! There really isn't much baby left to her, but she is so darling.

Unknown said...

Hey Ronnie, I'd love to take some pics of your fam for some practice. Do you know what kind of style of pics you'd like? If you could tell me that, than I'll go try to find some good spots, It'd be fun.