
We went to the doc for our 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out it's a boy. We're pretty excited. I've been pretty sure from the beginning that it was a boy- plus not been able to get into girl stuff this pregnancy kindof clinched it. Phil wasn't sure either way, but he thought that we would have all girls. It should be exciting- a whole different experience! Wish us luck!
The doc drew in the baby's face. I was a little surprised but Phil loved it because he has the hardest time seeing the baby in ultrasounds. We couldn't get a full body shot. I guess babies just sit how they are comfortable.
9 comments:
Congratulations! We're very excited for you. No pictures of the boy parts?
congratulations!! That's way cool!! Now you at least don't have to hold out to finally get a boy or girl cuz you've got one of each. :)
Congratulations!!! How exciting for you all! ... and I love the face-- what a charming little man you have!
So happy for you guys and I love the new look of your page Ronnie!
I knew it! Well ok, so I didn't, but that was my guess. We are way excited for you guys!
Congrats!
We're so happy for ya'll!
I just KNEW it!!!
Yay! That is so exciting! You will love him! How fun to have one of each.
Yay, yay, yay! Congrats on your little bundle of BOY!
Post a Comment