Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Leaves






Due to the freezing weather we've had the last few weeks the leaves have begun to change colors and fall off early. We both love watching the leaves change so we decided to take a trip up past Woodland Park on hwy 67. We made it all the way up to Cripple Creek. While there we checked out their visitors center. We'll have to go back another day- sooo many cool things to do for free there!

We were only gone a couple of hours but it was amazing the beautiful leaves we got to see...

Here's some fun pictures from our day trip!









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben said...

Nice pics. The leaves here are pretty amazing too, I need to take some pics. I was sad I couldn't visit you guys, but thanks for your offered hospitality. There's an outside chance (like 5%?) that I could do my residency in Denver, in which case there'd be lots of time to visit.

Risa Stumm said...

Awesome pictures!! Ohhhhhh, Colorado is SO beautiful this time of year!!!!! Sounds like a great day trip.