Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family History

I think this is the longest hiatus I've taken from blogging- and I regret it. I recently took a survey from the LDS church- and one of the questions they asked was "How do you participate in Family History?" One of the options they gave for it was blogging. I had no idea that something so relatively simple could be so profound. I've recently found ways to print your blog into books. Soooo... my October resolution is to return to the blogosphere... wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Danny and Laura said...

Welcome back! I've been working on converting my blog to a book. I thought it would be a lot easier then it has been. It would be really simple if every post on my blog had 6 pictures and the same amount of writing, but sadly that is not true. My goal is to have it in hand by Christmas. I look forward to more posts from you.

Phil and Janet Savage said...

I hope when we get home you will show me how to publish my blog to a book. Maybe I'll title it "The Savage Storm in Okinawa"... or maybe something more reverent. I was hopeful, until I read Laura's comment about it not being that easy. Hmmm....

Ben said...

sweet, I've been working on my family history without even realizing it! Except I rarely write about my family...hmm...