December has been a pretty busy month for us.
We had a party at Phil's work with a Santa Claus. Ivy was very excited to go sit in his lap and get a present.
My new favorite toy is a jogging stroller. Aside from the fact that I don't run, this is an INCREDIBLE stroller. It's amazing how if you add bike wheels, how easy it becomes to manage it. I figure I'm probably pushing about 50 pounds of kids and stroller, but it's so easy. And it's true what you see in the pic- they do sleep in the stroller!
Another highlight was a mini-blizzard/snow storm. After being cooped up in doors I took the kids out and let them play. I actually let Dean get down and play in the snow! He doesn't have a great snowsuit that fits him, so I didn't want to leave him freezing in fleece for too long.
Last but not least- the Build and Grow program at Lowes. This is one of our favorites! Ivy was able to make a WHOLE train. I think we'll keep it in our Christmas decor box!

No comments:
Post a Comment