Ivy received an invitation to her first dress-up Princess birthday party. Since she had recieved Belle for Christmas- her desire was to be Belle for the party! I was unsure how to pull off a Belle dress since I didn't have any dress-up clothes for her and I didn't want to buy one!

Luckily I remembered I had a beautiful yellow dress I had worn when I was 7 in my Aunt Melissa's wedding as a flower girl. I had to take in the dress a little- and I added some ruffly pleats on the front- but it was PERFECT.
Ivy was thrilled. See the regal pose? :D
She had TONS of fun hanging out with the other "princesses." Another girl was dressed up as Belle- so she and Ivy became fast friends!
It's times like these that I'm grateful for my ability to sew- and that my daughter can wear my dresses!

1 comment:
同城寂寞交友 , 免费视频交友聊天室 , 美女丝袜视频网站 , yy美女激情聊天室 , 裸聊qq号视频 , 星辰聊天室 , 寂寞午夜交友聊天室 , 寂寞私聊网站 , 裸聊网聊天室 , 都市单身交友网
Post a Comment