Thursday, March 10, 2011

Moving...

Yep... that's right.

It all started yesterday. I was browsing through Target with the kiddos who were being decently well behaved. I received a phone call from Phil and we chatted. About five minutes into the conversation he tells me that he's got another call from our rental company. He lets me go with the promise to call back soon.

I go to browse the kid clothes when Phil called back. Our conversation went mostly like this...

Me: So what did Caravan want?
Phil: They need us out..
Me: Wha!??!!??! Our lease isn't up til July!
Phil: Yep- the owner needs the place back...
Me: So when?
Phil: End of March? Maybe April. As soon as we can leave.
Me: *shock* Uhhhhhh.... oooohkay.
Phil: I know... I'll be home soon
Me: disgust/shock/frustration/anger/disappointment
(puts back all items in shopping cart and leaves)

So anywho- we need to be out soon. We leave for Disney World the second week of April (:D) and I'd like to be moved by then. Phil's spring break is coming up soon.. so it'd be nice to get it done then... It's just all so weird and wacky. We were planning on renewing our lease come July- stay until July 2012 at least. I guess our plans don't actually meet up with life's plans. It'll be sad to leave this place- it's where we brought Dean home too, our first big home out of apartment living... it's been a good run.

(and would you believe this is the ONLY picture I could find of the front of our house? I guess we just don't take pictures of houses!)
Posted by Picasa