Phil and I have always had a lot of fun dressing up for Halloween. We've done it almost every year and hope to continue doing so. Here's some of our favorite costumes.

2008- Phil's a Magician, I'm his assistant and Ivy is of course the white rabbit coming out of his hat!

2007- Bug Catchers! This was Ivy's first Halloween and she was a lady bug. We figured the best for us would be to catch her!

2006- Phil and I were Gomez and Morticia Addams. It was a lot of fun. I was working at a High School and NONE of my students recognized me. It was fun to have the crazy long black hair.
2003- We were Woody and Jessie from Toy Story. That year for Christmas, my sister gave us the Woody and Jessie d

olls!
2 comments:
Hey, those are my boots....Love the Addams family costumes too...especially Phil's mustache. Awesome.
Those costumes are really awesome! I love how you guys coordinated it together, even with all three of you! :)
Post a Comment