This morning when I went to get Ivy out of her bed I noticed that not only was she lying sideways, but that she had her feet through the rails. She seemed perfectly content to hang out this way, so I actually left her room for about 10 min before she decided she was serious about getting out of bed. I tried to tickle her feet to no avail. ;)

3 comments:
Phil,
Sorry I am writing this here, but I am not finding your email address or phone number and I would like to get in touch with you. I am going to Brazil next March as a part of my MBA program and would like to pick your brain a bit on that. Please email me at jdm153 at case dot edu and I will get back to you so that we can talk. Also, our Utah phone number is still active.
I hope that everything is going well for you. Your kid looks way cute. We are enjoying Cleveland a lot and the program is going well. Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Jon M
Ronnie!!!!! I just saw your name on Stacey's blog and was so excited to see you guys and learn that you have a cute little girl! I love her little bunny costume! I'm so glad to see you are doing so well! I have thought about you since you graduated and left FA and have wondered what you've been up too! I'm glad I 'ran into you' lol. Now we can keep in touch!
Man how did she get so big so fast?! Seems like they do that without our permission. Suddenly they are making their own decisions without once consulting us. What ever is a parent to do?
Post a Comment