Here's my brother Robert, who Ivy seemed to like a lot. When I visited my family in April, Ivy seemed taken with him instantly. Then we realized... the goatee! Robert looks like Phil! She found someone who looked like her daddy.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Ivy with family
Ivy is the oldest grandchild in my family. She has a cousin Emma who is six months old. So... while we were in California Ivy got spoiled rotten. My siblings all pamperd and played with her. I think she loved getting sooo much attention all the time. Who wouldn't love it?
Here she is playing with cousin Emma.
My brother Raymond let Ivy bang on his computer, so everytime she walked in the room, she would walk up to him, say "Uppeee" and he would pick her up. You can see the pure delight on her face.
I think my sister Robyn, probably doted on Ivy the most. Here Ivy is chatting with one of Robyn's friends on the phone! I'm sure Ivy was in heaven!

Here's my brother Robert, who Ivy seemed to like a lot. When I visited my family in April, Ivy seemed taken with him instantly. Then we realized... the goatee! Robert looks like Phil! She found someone who looked like her daddy.
Here's my brother Robert, who Ivy seemed to like a lot. When I visited my family in April, Ivy seemed taken with him instantly. Then we realized... the goatee! Robert looks like Phil! She found someone who looked like her daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment