As I was cleaning out some junk, Ivy found some fun things to play in. She's recently gotten into the idea of putting things on her head and walking around... hats, collanders, bags, you name it.
She brought me the
And maybe it's just me.. but look at how grown up my baby is?

3 comments:
Either I haven't checked your blog in awhile or you posted like 10 different posts all at once. It was good to see and read all of the updates. We do get the same weather as you most of the time, but we are usually one day behind you.
Yah, I posted a bunch at once. I've been a serious blogging slacker! Thanks for your comments, I love to read your blog too :)
Hey Ronnie! This is Abby Hurd. I saw your comments on Anna's blog and came to yours. You have such a cute little girl! I hope you don't mind if I stalk your blog sometimes and see what you are up to.
Post a Comment