Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ivy's Happenings since Febrary



I'm the worst blogger. I let pictures pile up for months before I post them. Sooo... here finally are some pictures of what Ivy has been up to the past few months.

Still falling asleep in her highchair



Phil got her a "love duck" for Valentine's day. He got her one last year- and luckily this year he found a pink one. I think it's the breast cancer awareness duck... ;)

Ivy has finally started to let me curl her hair. It takes some time and patience- and a ton of distractions!

We've had a bunch of blizzards lately. After one such blizzard- Ivy got really excited about the "no" outside- snow that had built up on our back balcony. I scooped up some and let her munch on it... she had a blast!

I finally buckled down and started making her eat with a spoon. She tends to stab herself with forks so we make do with spoons. Here she is munching up some chili dogs... beans- hotdogs- and cheese.

We went hiking with friends up in Garden of the Gods. Phil took this pic of the two of them. I love it!

She loves to sick her fingers through things- like her pizza- while she eats it. It's okay- it's real finger food!

Listening to music on our bed... She gets sooo excited. You probably can't tell that from the picture, can you?

Here's a better music fun expression!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

She is getting so big! But why does that surprise me? She is so cute and I love seeing what's happening w/ ya'll!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

LOL! I love that first picture! She is so full of personality. Looks like you guys are having fun. If you ever need me to tend her I would be happy to!

Risa Stumm said...

I love the picture of Ivy with the headphones on! She seems so content! hahahaha, you are teaching her early! Fun, fun pictures! Thanks for sharing...