We are pregnant.
That's right. New baby is due November 26, 2009- which coincidentally is Thanksgiving. Since it's Mother's Day, I figure it's finally time to let it out! We've got some ultrasound pics of the baby- but as the doc says "it's in the gummy bear stage."
It's amazing how different pregnancies can be- and this one has been quite a bit. It's probably because with Ivy, I was working full time and not really able to concentrate on it. Morning sickness has hit me hard this time around- but all I have to do is constantly eat and I feel better!
So Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful women this year. Enjoy yourself! We work hard for this!
13 comments:
congratulations!!!!
That is wonderful! Happy Mothers Day!
Well at least you had an excuse to eat all that Quiche at the Bridal shower! Congratulations!
I hope your morning sickness gets better. It is no fun feeling like you have the flu 24/7! Let me know if I can do anything for you and I mean it!
Oh, congratulations!!!!!! How fun for you! ... I mean, not the morning sickness part, but the EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY part!! How great! We'll have to plan another visit once Baby #2 is here!
YAY! Congratulations! Ivy will love having a little friend!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited to be an aunt again! Love you all.
congrats Ronnie that's so exciting:)
Amanda
We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations!! You will have lots to be thankful for this year...
With all these babies around I'm going to get baby hungry even though I already have one. That is too bad you have been sick. Keep eating! They say that means you have a strong baby.
Parabens!! Sorry about the morning sickness. I had it bad the first time around because all I did was lay around and be sick all day. It definately helps to keep your mind busy and EAT!!! Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations!!!
OMG! Congrats Ronnie on the news. Ivy is getting so big but as pretty as ever. Too bad we don't live closer since our kids are about the same age. Oh and I'm pregnant too. I'm due Nov. 7th. I'm sorry to hear your feeling sick. I was so sick with Jared and also with this one but thanks to Zofran I can get through the days. The 2nd trimester has been a lot better. Soon, I'll update my blog.
Yea, yea, yea! Congrats, Ronnie! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment