
This year we got snow early- starting at the end of October.


We had a mini blizzard from October 28-29th. Phil got school off and on Friday the 30th I took Ivy out to play- the sun had finally come out and believe it or not most of this snow was gone by that afternoon! Glad we took advantage of it! We got more snow this last Sunday that canceled church and has stuck around since then. Ivy loves to crunch the snow and finds every opportunity to jump in it!
4 comments:
how fun! i miss the snow. i can't wait to go to the snow sometime next year.
Today was the first chance I've had in a while to read your new blog posts... I was a couple behind. I love, love, LOVE the pictures and your cute way of telling about your family adventures. Thanks so much for helping us feel close to home while we're so far away.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Savage
Cool, I haven't seen snow in a while.
Ohhhhh, I don't think there is anything better than a fresh snowfall! Some of the best days from my childhood are the days when school was canceled and we were able to play in the snow ALL DAY!!! I'm glad Ivy is enjoying it!
Post a Comment