Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dean's Blessing- March 14, 2010


Since we were out visiting my family this last week- we decided it would work perfectly to bless Dean there. My parents had wanted to come out for the blessing here but things had not worked out. Since we were going to be there for Disneyland (upcoming posts!) it worked perfectly to bless him at my parents home! All of my siblings except Ryan were there. It was wonderful to have my family around for Dean's blessing since they weren't able to make it for Ivy's.

Dean started smiling at the end of January and began laughing a few weeks ago... we were glad to capture some happy moments with the family!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

david and michal said...

congrats! what a cutie!

Mike and Candace said...

What a cute smile on such a fun occasion! Congrats!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

yay! an update! love Dean's blessing outfit. i dressed alyssa in white but when it came time to bless the boys, everything was so expensive we didn't dress them in white for their blessing. i kinda wish i had done all white but oh well. dean looks so cute in all of your pictures!

Risa Stumm said...

How nice to be around family for this very special occasion! Everyone seems SO HAPPY!!!! Congrats! ... also very excited to see the upcoming Disneyland posts! :)

Lydia Story said...

Oh Ronnie! I am so glad you found me! Your children are darling!!! And I love the little white tux. So cute. Our kids are so close in age! My Sarah is 3 and Titus is almost 18 months. You look great, and it is so good to see you and Phil!!

Phil and Janet Savage said...

Beautiful family. I can't wait to see the Disneyland pictures.

Ben said...

Congrats, that's great! I keep seeing little kids everywhere I go, I'm starting to think maybe I should have some of my own sometime...