Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


Feast or famine with blogging I guess... ;)

Phew... I got it done! What a crazy two days... I didn't sleep very much at all- in fact I was up til 5 the night before the Trunk-or Treat finishing her dress. Amazingly I wasn't that tired... don't really know why!

After all the time and energy I put into Ivy's costume- I realized that Dean still didn't have a hat for his Buzz Lightyear outfit- This is my genius here- an old purple sleeper and a pattern from one of his jacket hoods- PERFECT (and it only took me 5 min- start to finish!) It's actually been really useful due to the fact that it covers his ears... he doesn't even seem to mind that it's purple!






Here's Ivy sitting in our trunk for Trunk or Treat. We set up our trunk to be "Andy's" room- complete with "You've got a friend in Me" playing on Phil's iPod- and Toy Story playing in the tv!


Here's the whole gang. I wish I'd been able to get a better pic- but I think it all turned out really well!








Since food goes GREAT with every holiday I knew I had to do something fun for Halloween. For breakfast we had Ghost pancakes with chocolate chip mouths (which Ivy managed to get on her dress!)








For dinner, we followed Salls tradition with hot dogs but gave them a twist. Since the kids were napping I made them into "Mummy dogs." Ivy's was the only true Mummy though!







Enjoying her Mummy in her church dress.

We had a number of neighbors who asked us to stop by Halloween night- so we took the kids out for a bit.

Bo and Buzz with their loot- Ivy wanted suckers- Dean wanted the chocolate!











"Can't take my eyes off all the CANDY!"















Ivy in her Princess pose!

3 comments:

Max and Sarah said...

Your costumes look awesome! Way good job!

Risa Stumm said...

I am completely blown away! These costumes are AMAZING!!!!! ... and Bo's dress?!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Ben said...

very impressive!!