Friday, August 22, 2008

Goonie Beach

Still in Oregon...


Ever since I can remember, my family loved the movie The Goonies. It was tradition to watch it and to quote it. Since we were going to be sooo close to Astoria, where the movie takes place it was only appropriate to see the Goonie beach.
Unfortunatley for us, the weather in Oregon is not always cooperative, so it was foggy and we couldn't see all of the big rocks. Here are some of our attempts!
Since we were on the beach I also thought it would be fun to write our names with my toe. I thought I did a pretty good job.
And... I just really like this pic of me and my sister.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacey Jensen said...

I love the pictures of you and Ivy and LOVE the picture of you and your sis. Sure makes me miss seeing you.